Saturday, July 30, 2016

Catching Fireworks

Catching Fireworks
Yeho Natan II

In life, people always say ‘There are choices you need to choose.’ Being happy is a choice. Being goal-oriented is a choice. And being sad is still a choice!
I can safely and proudly say that I am HAPPY and CONTENT. Period! But people see me in a way that’s not the way I do. People say I carry the whole world (really?). People always label me as problemado, seryoso, weirdo etc. I feel so bullied. I feel rejected. I feel different.
BUT I CAUGHT FIREWORKS! LOTS OF FIREWORKS! LOTS OF THEM! I CAUGHT THEM BECAUSE I WAS HAPPY! YES! I AM ALIVE AND COMPLETELY KICKING!
There are plenty of things that I wanted to shout about finding life’s bliss with contentment. Well, anyway, let us just simplify things up. Here we go.
There are ten statements you’ll NEED to do:
1.     Worship the God of Israel (and nobody else but Him).
2.     Do not make for yourselves images or anything related to it like carved ones and worship them.
3.     Do not USE the name of the GOD of Israel (YAHWEH) in vain.
4.     Observe the seventh day (Sabbath) as a rest day. You are given six days to work and the seventh day is for the Creator.
5.     Respect your parents, your father and your mother.
6.     Do not murder.
7.     Do not commit adultery.
8.     Do not steal.
9.     Do not accuse anyone falsely.
10.             Do not desire another man’s house; do not desire his wife, his slaves, his cattle, his donkeys, or donkeys, or anything else that he owns.
So if you’re asking me how to find happiness, these things are what you need to do and if you follow these without hesitation, BOOM! You caught fireworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment