How to Become Weird
Yeho Natan II
Hey! Been busy being normal?
Get involved in the movement called #GettingWeird. How to join? Simply follow
the few (to many) reminders.
1. Eat well.
Ø There is
nothing wrong on being health conscious. It’s just that you need to stay
physically fit because eventually, in the process of getting weird, you’ll lose
you’ll fats, and flesh, and your conscience (insert smiley here).
2. Jog in the
middle of your toilet sessions.
Ø I tell you,
it’s better to have some activities while your p**ping in your toilet.
Everybody’s allowed to do multi-tasking now. At least you’ve released some bad
elements in your body and at the same time, you’ve got to do exercising plus
the fun.
3. Buy
unimportant stuffs.
Ø I hate
seeing people buy only needed things while rejecting others. I dunno why. But I
think if you’re an engineer, you must try to buy some sleeping pills and
anesthesia, or if you’re a doctor, buy a pink hardhat and wear it inside the
ER. I think that’s a great idea.
4. Tell your
officemates/classmates that you’re the best and they’re not.
Ø Of course
we need to pause for this for five seconds. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Now, all you have to
do is to walk in front of them, chin up, hands firm (like you’re about to box),
open your mouth and say “Hi! I know that you have a good day today but still I
am handsome/beautiful and you’re not. Have a nice day!”
5. Repeat
number 2. But this time, try some push-ups.
Ø Just found
this tip effective.
6. End your
life with a rope.
Ø But never
do this alone. Ask someone who’ll do it for you. But if you are about to die,
tell him/her that you’re just kidding. Let him/her unleash you but if you die,
I’m sorry. You’ll not be able to do the next number.
7. Buy an
airplane ticket but just use it for FB status.
Ø It would be
casual if you buy tickets and use them to travel. Why not make some fun out of
it. Just cancel your flight. Selfies are still rampant darling!
8. For
students, send your math teacher a problem about moving-on.
Ø Everybody
knows that all we need to solve problems are teachers who are engrossed on
solving problems. Sure they’ll love to answer your queries.
9. Take a
shower while doing some snacks.
Ø I never
tried doing it but I guess you’ll get some medals after doing this. I think it
would be better to call a friend to join you with the shower room and let
him/her take some photos. You know, for evidences and documentation.
10. Wear a
raincoat while watching TV.
11. Watch TV
while sleeping.
12. Sleep while
swimming.
13. Swim while blogging.
14. Repeat
1-14.
I really am sure that every one of
you reading will have ideas to get weird! Thanks. Just passin’ by.
With love and support for your
#GettingWeird projects, Yeho Natan II.
Drum rolls. Awesome tips. Lol HAHA
ReplyDelete